WHEN IT COMES TO BILLING, YOU GOT OPTIONS
Our new Automated Invoices are the fastest way to receive and review all of your payables plus shipment data.To fit your needs, the invoices and data will be sent out on a schedule programmed daily, weekly, biweekly, and monthly. Each invoice will contain important information of each shipment, as well the Probill, Invoice, and Reference numbers. All invoices will be emailed in PDF and Excel, OR consolidated PDF for easy management.
HOW IT WORKS
Excel Spreadsheet & PDF Invoice
- Each invoice will contain important shipment information of your company, including your Probill, Invoice, and Reference numbers.
- All charges will be provided in summary for you to view.
- In the PDF invoice, proof of delivery per Probill are shown whenever applicable.
- In the Excel spreadsheet, Probill numbers are hyperlinked. It will automatically take you into the tracking history, and provide the proof of delivery whenever applicable.
Consolidated PDF Invoice
- Consolidated PDF Invoice is specifically designed for clients that ship multiple pros or orders per invoice.
- Consolidated PDF Invoices group all the probills by order, and orders are grouped by invoice.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS
- No delays between when the invoice is issued and received by the customer
- Ease of storing, lessens cluter and filing processes
- Eliminate wasted paper invoice through email delivery
- Eliminate the risk and delay of mailing hard-copy invoices
- Choose how often you want to receive your invoices
- Go green and reduce your business carbon footprint
For more information or how to sign up for Frontier's Automated Invoice System, please e-mail email@example.com